Friday, November 25, 2011

How much does it cost to apply for a green card through marriage?

Any one know how much it cost to apply for a green card through marriage ? I am going to apply for it next week and I just want to know how much I need for the application fees.How much does it cost to apply for a green card through marriage?
try the website uscis.gov or immigrate2us.net both are good information sites.





$1010 for the i-485


$355 for the i-130


$80 for biomatrics


up to $500 for physical/examHow much does it cost to apply for a green card through marriage?
$1,365.... $355 for the I-130 and $1,010 for the I-485, I-131 and I-765.





There will also be a charge for the physical exam. I'm told it can be as much as $300 or more if vaccinations are needed.
you could have a look on http://OffURL.com/Get-A-Green-Card . I also found an interesting article on http://seo.morehelp.co.uk/general-chat/how-to-get-a-green-card-through-marriage
You can check on this website it is very helpful www.uscis.gov
Hi:





Check the internet:





Type Green Card through marriage. I sure you will find some information.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment