Friday, July 30, 2010

Can a relationship or marriage work if your not that physically attracted?

Someone likes you that has a great personality, fun , good sense of humor, hard working, trustworthy %26amp; a great heart for people in general. But there are not at all what your normally attracted to physically. Im wondering if anyone has pressed pass the looks part and got in a relationship like this and made it work. Any information would be appreciated! ThanksCan a relationship or marriage work if your not that physically attracted?
For me, its a simple no because that would be a friendship. Everything you listed is something that you look for in a friend, so if your not physically attracted to them as well than thats what you have.Can a relationship or marriage work if your not that physically attracted?
Hi Mayday,





Your wording ';not at all what your normally attracted to physically'; makes me curious. It makes me think that you are attracted to her, although she may not be what your friends will think is attractive.





It's you that will have to date her, not your friends. If she is not what you usually go for...but you are attracted to her plus she is fun, funny trustworthy and good all around don't let anything stand in your way.





When people age appearances change, looks are fleeting, that's when smart, funny, great person and trustworthy take a lead.





I say go forth and love the person, take a chance.





I don't know that I thought my man was attractive at first, but he got me on all other levels, and I love him to death, wouldn't trade him for the world.
You are going to have to spend everyday of your life with this person, if you are not attracted to him/her then what do you expect out of the marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment