Friday, July 30, 2010

How would you feel to be a third person in others' marriage?

There could be a sense of pride ? A guilt feeling? A mixture of lust and insecurity ?Or simly love is the greatest of all that we should have no regret whatsover?How would you feel to be a third person in others' marriage?
Each situation is different.





There is no hard or fast rule about any marriage.





I AM the third person in a gutwrenching abusive marriage I have been there for her and given her support through out all the emotional turmoil shes had to go through, constant emotional abuse and her made to feel shes not worth anything.





Because I'm there for her she knows that someone actually does care for her - we haven't made Love yet as we are both very moral people this is why shes going to be divorcing him.





I have no regret at all for caring about her.How would you feel to be a third person in others' marriage?
If you are the third person, it is not about love. Eventually, two of the three will find solace in each other. You have to ask yourself where does that leave me? If you are secure within yourself and see this set up as an adventure with benefits, go for it. If you are that secure within yourself, then it is best to leave this type to the professionals.
everyone is different, but i know women that date men in relationship (not married though) and they feel like they aren't doing anything wrong because THEY are not the ones in a committed relationship. they feel good knowing (FEELING) that they are the 'chose one' or something. like that tempt a man to cheat. (please, dont take much to tempt a cheating man to cheat).





now, they are those that actually love their married man. and i think they feel helpness, like they're too weak to leave the man and the feed off of his lies and ';promises'; of leaving his wife.





i dont think they feel like a whore or used because if they did, they would probably leave or something. i think they are confused and feel loved (for those that love their married man), but make exucses for their men as to why they cant leave their wife yet. and for the other type that i mentioned before, they just dont care.
all you people must be talking about highschool love or some garbage.


lets come to the real world for a minute.





I was married for 12 freaking years and never cheated. Yet the witch


always accused me of it. She was a witch to me for NO REASON.





This cause me a nervous breakdown and I had to go for mental help.


None of this would have happened if I would have found someone else


during that time who cared about me, like every person needs.





But I knew no one, because i felt that the only woman I should talk to was my wife.





I'll never be in that situation again --- if my wife starts giving me an unreasonable hell, because of her mental hangups and refuses to get help because she thinks nothing is wrong with her.....I'm going to find someone else, even though I can't leave her on the spot because of the kids. F the absolute loyalty until it destroys you attitude!!
lol a sense of pride? wtf does that mean. Damn what is with people and their cheating! There are plenty of people that are single and hor*y go find one of them.


The most retarded thing ever is when poeple cheat with someone and think they are going to be with them. Umm newsflash they're a cheater what do you think will happen to you next when you become just another POA.
I was that 3rd guy when I was just 19 yrs old. I apologize to the husband of the woman, but the husband said ';no biggie';, ';I am totally cool with that';. They were in desparate need for money. It was in a 3rd world country. I absolutely had no idea, that this particular woman was married.
It's not pride or guilt - if you know of the situation, you are just in it for the fun and the sex. That's all it will ever be. If you can accept that it's fine.
i never knew she exist and it hurts me a lot. i always thinking if i will faced the same situation later. i still can't get over it. i love him n i don't want to break up. so, i still let it be n let it be..
I'd feel like a slut and would deeply regret having a part in hurting the person who is being betrayed.





Hey... wow! Yahoo censors words now. I wrote in s-l-u-t and after publishing it came out **** That's cool!
I would never let myself become the third person. You know he's only using you for sex and to give himself an ego-boost. You would mean nothing to him besides a booty call.
Judging by what I see here, women who are mistresses feel indignant that they are looked down upon and hopeful that the lies he tells her (I will leave my wife for you) are true. It's pathetic.
pride- nope


guilt- hell yeah


lust- maybe a bit


insecurity- alot of that





mostly scared.. i reckon her husband would probably beat the sh*t out of me and with good reason too
If he's staying with his wife, it certainly isn't love. At least not on his part. If you're mistaking it for great love there;s more wrong with you than just your incredibly low self-esteem.
i would feel like a whore


i would feel used....if he really loved me then he wouldnt stay married


i would feel like a b*tch for taking her man


i would feel horrible
It's actually one of my fantasies to have sex with a married couple.
A THIRD PERSON WILL FEEL LIKE A THIRD UNWANTED WHEEL..NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY..
It should ONLY be about LOVE.





No matter what.





If anything else go get ya'self a crack whore.
I don't touch married meat and maybe you should to. Don't do to others........................
I wouldn't put myself in that position because I am not a whore.
a whore....a 2nd choice when the wife refuse to have sex with the man you're madly in love...
I don't know..like crap?
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment