Friday, July 30, 2010

What does dreaming of marriage mean if everything is perfect?

I dreamed that I was getting married to my fiancee'. Everything in the service was beautiful and how it should be. Our daughter was older and everything. Nothing was wrong with the service. The only strange thing was my father whom I am very close with who is deceased was there. There were no tensions between us or anything.





I have heard that dreaming of marriage means a death? But what type of death? One inside my immediate, one that I knew about, or one that will come soon?What does dreaming of marriage mean if everything is perfect?
Often dreams of marriage have to do with uniting your inner feminine and masculine sides. It is not about death. In order to be balanced, we need to honor both the masculine and feminine.





SBWhat does dreaming of marriage mean if everything is perfect?
There Have Been stories told that the dearly departed can contact us in our sleep, realistically everybody has had a dream where one of our relatives or friends have contacted us. the problem is though at least 95% of us cannot remember these dreams whether they are too powerful for our minds or our memory is not perfected.





Personally I Don't believe that Marriage Means Death, that's a stupid superstition, Marriage For me means a new beginning. but then again people may believe that the deceased show up in your marriage dream to maybe contact you that your new life will begin (afterlife). but there has been no proper evidence of this
Since you have a fiancee' I assume that means you plan to marry him. It is natural to dream that your father attends the wedding. This just means you wish your father was here to share in your joy, and see your daughter grow up, etc.





God bless you!


Fairelight
I agree sometimes ur loved ones that passed on will be in your dreams giving u a message
or maybe it was father speaking out to you. letting you that he WILL be there regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment