Friday, July 30, 2010

How long it takes to obtain a green card based on marriage if it was filled without advocate?

People are saying that I will receive my first papers in 2 weeks after they approve my case. That will be my Employment Authorization. But I also heard that through advocate it takes 9 months.I need more information. How long it takes to obtain a green card based on marriage if it was filled without advocate?
same time it would take if you filled it out with an advocate. They don't make the application process faster, they just make sure everything is filled out correctly and all evidence required is submitted. i got my green card 6 months after i filed and didn't require outside aid. How long it takes to obtain a green card based on marriage if it was filled without advocate?
I'm not informed on any information about advocates...but if your application is through marriage you should receive your Employment Authorization Card in no more than three months. Your interview appointment will arrive in like 5 months and if everything goes well you you should have your greencard in 6 months total. Good Luck
9 months to the temporary green card (after the interview), sometimes it takes 6 months.


and 3 months to get a work permit until you get a green card

No comments:

Post a Comment