Friday, July 30, 2010

What's the shortest marriage you have ever seen someone go through?

Just out of morbid curiosity I guess, I'd like to know what was the shortest lasting marriage you have ever seen in your lifetime?What's the shortest marriage you have ever seen someone go through?
My ex husband has a track record for short marriages. His first wife and he were married for 8 months. He and i were married for a little over 2 yrs. His third marriage lasted 3 months. his fourth marriage lasted perhaps 4 or 5 months. He is on his 5th marriage, but this woman is the best! They've been married for about 3 yrs now. She's really got him turned around and he totally adores her. im so glad he's finally happy, and our 11 y/o son has a stable environment at his dad's house now w/a step-mother that loves him to death.


We aren't ';best friends'; but we stayed friendly for our son, and i knew he was just in a rut and took a while before he grew up. Honestly out of all that mess before #5 i was very surprised that none of his exes ever got pregnant (cept me of course, but that was planned). He does have a 9 mth old son now w/his 5th wife.





for some it takes once, for others it takes many times.What's the shortest marriage you have ever seen someone go through?
Three months. I was in a bar and ran into a guy I went to high school with. I had just heard that he got married a short while ago so I congratulated him. He then told me that she was going out until 4 o'clock in the morning four or five nights a week, refused to stop so they divorced. : (
About 32 seconds or so.





Right after being proclaimed man and wife, husband was killed by gunshot wound to the head.





Not a very happy after-wedding party after that happened... the cake was good, though.
3 weeks, she beated him up during the honeymoon cause he checked out a girl.Seems like she was like that through out the whole relationship. As soon as they came back he filed for divorce, he just had enough
Two weeks. He found out on the honeymoon that she'd been cheating with his friend for the entire year.


He filed for divorce the day they got back!
Two weeks. When they returned from their honeymoon, there was a message from the brides boyfriend asking why she hasn't called in two weeks. True story.
12 hours. Some friends got drunk in Vegas and thought it was a good idea to get married. Then woke up the next morning and applied for an annulment once they sobered up
That's not the right way of thinking. it should be what is the longest marriage and how did they do it ?
Britney Spears' marraige to Jason Alexander for 52 hours...
6 weeks and she should have never married the bastard
21 days
Britney Spears - 52 hours.
Me. 10 days, found out he was cheating and even invited his gf to the wedding. Boy I sure knew how to pick them!
When Brittney Spears married that one guy for a weekend (the guy before K-Fed).
A couple of days after my friend went to iraq. His wife ended up on the wall of shame along with the rest of the cheating wh*res. Of course can anyone blame them. I mean those girls are like 19 to 21 years of age. They are in those college years and are young, dumb, and full of energy and life. They dont want to settle down and get married. They just do because it ';sounds'; nice when they say they are engaged. The strength and temptations that come along with managing a successful marriage only comes when everything else is out of your system, and that comes with age and maturity. Those guys should have known better. I felt bad for my friend when that happened. When your young you think you can handle it, but you have no idea. Im engaged and i find myself fighting every day to keep myself under control from stepping outside the marriage. So many opportunities to do so come along everyday, opportunities that present themselves to me (not me to them). So far Im winning the battle and plan on continuing to, especially since I have a baby girl on the way. Im 26 though so my college, fun, wh*ring days ar over. Even though Im still young and still go out and have fun every now and then. I have the mentality to not let my emotions or ';temporary thoughts and feelings'; for anything or anyone get me into trouble. Which is what most girls fall into when their at a club or party and come across a hot guy or when their drunk, then stuff happens sexually and they come crying to their boyfriend or husband about ';they dont know what happened'; when that B.S. So yeah, thats the shortest marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment