Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I make our marriage and love for each other keep on burning?

It's been a year now since my husband cheated on me. We've moved on but the tenderness is gone. My husband is always wanting to be by himself and doesnt want to talk about our feelings. He seem lonely and maybe worried by some problems. How can I make our marriage interesting for him?How can I make our marriage and love for each other keep on burning?
Wanting to be by himself and not wanting to talk about feelings is not a good place to be for anyone, especially a spouse. You must make him feel like his happiness is your number one priority, and that the things that mean the most to him you value. The easy one line answer to this question is: NEVER STOP DATING. Whatever it took to knock him off of his feet and make him walk with you down the aisle, continue to do for the rest of your life. Understand what pushes his buttons (both positively and negatively) and play to them. Sorry ladies, I must confess that too many of you change after you get the ring. I believe guys are much more simplistic in this manner......once you know what I like, keep giving it to me, and finding creative ways to give it to me, and for many (but not all) men, straying won't be an issue.How can I make our marriage and love for each other keep on burning?
Keep yourself neat and clean, prepare yourself daily, visit your life partner daily on his bed in the night, give him kisses, embraces, tracings, pressings and ensure that each night is first night for you and you have prepared yourself for that night, receive your life partner with wqrm and give him a good ffarewell on each day.Donot make complaints nor you should place your demands before the life partner.
Go to marriage counseling if you haven't already. If he is quiet and withdrawn, it could be because he feels guilty for hurting you. A counselor would be able to help you both see what you need from the relationship and how to get there. One session put my husband and I back on the right track. Make sure you show your husband that you care and make sure you don't keep bringing the affair up. Get over it and move on. I would schedule a date night every other weekend and make it special alone time for the two of you...that can help tremendously. Good luck.
that time when your husband cheated on you; you should have moved on


';How can I make our marriage interesting for him?'; and how can you make the marriage more interesting - girl no both of you need to make this work and fun


doesn't just come from one side


* go to new places, to activities that you have never done before
You tell him that you cant be without him and you like him the most and call him in the day for at least twice ot thrice and make that call everyday in the same time , that make him closer to you and will be interested in marriage
Indulge in his fantasy, but I agree that it takes 2 to make it interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment