Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who has the worst In-laws/Outlaws/ or Ex?

I never ask much of anything on here, but I have noticed a lot of people say their inlaws/outlaws/exs are pretty bad. I am not passing judgment because my husband quickly covered a lot of issues all three of the above could present through our postnup, and Will. On the postnup, instead of just writing what would be fair in the event of divorce he provided our lawyer with a copy of a tape he calls ';Dumb Idiots.'; On it there is footage of people peeping in our windows (one once forgot to turn off their cell and got a phone call---lol), another time one fell over a lawn swing, a photo taken by a neighbor of one of them checking our mail, using a key to get into the house without permission, etc... Trust me these are all minor in comparison to other stuff. Any way my husband insisted that it be put in the postnup that if our marriage ended due to problems brought on by his family or his ex that all his assets be sold and divided between the two of us equally. He says it is the only way he can feel good about putting me in such a rough position, and teach them that they have no say or control over what either of us do with our own assets. I thought he was kidding at first, but trust me he is dead serious. He also requested some odd things be put in his Will that would decrease certain people's inheritance from the original stated amount if such and such happened. Like presenting of falsified documents, etc..He says ';When you live around sneaky people long enough, you learn to teach them a lot of hard cruel lessons.'; He even had 3 lawyers and 2 judges review all of our legal records to assure they were as airtight as possible.





So I was wondering if anyone out there can honestly top this? If so, how do you cope with whoever is bringing the drama?Who has the worst In-laws/Outlaws/ or Ex?
My ex cost me 42,000 in legal fees to win custody of my daughter last year. She filed false sexual molestation charges against me twice. She ran off with my daughter for 3 months, and I had no clue where she was.





She got pregnant and alleged me as the father so the state would file a paternity suit against me to try and cause problems in my marriage. Finally she settled down with the drama, and since she got nowhere with any of it...she just ignores the fact that we have a child together. So far this year...she's seen her ONCE.





I think I've got you beat!!Who has the worst In-laws/Outlaws/ or Ex?
That would diffently be hard to top. Most people who bring this drama are looking for your reaction, and if you don't give them the reaction that they want but something else they will finally go away.





****I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED****
n m
Sometimes you have to be cruel...to be kind.


I had to ban all but 2 of my in laws from coming near my home. My husbands parents took things and got rid of them, if they did not agree with or like them.


One day i came home from work to find it had happened again my husband had to tell them they were no longer welcome. One of his brothers was a hell of a thief. The others were just bitter and envious of every one. Only one sister in law and her family were welcome and came quite often but it took 10yrs before i allowed any of the others back in and he had 11 siblings.


But your husband is quite right, one growing up around ppl like he discribed, one usually learns to read them like a book and keep one step ahead of their next thought.
i have a mother in law who constantly interrupts me when i am talking,tells me what to do and what to say,rolls her eyes at me and gives me and my husband no privacy at all when she is home. she lives with us and makes my life miserable. she has a phone in her room,but constantly goes in our room and takes ours and never puts it back,so i have to find it daily as she thinks she is the only person in our house that talks on the phone. she even stays up and waits for my 35 year old husband to come home from his 2nd job at 3:30 am just to talk to him. she is constantly interrupting our movie watching time by coming in late and asking questions as to catch her up on what she missed. but the number one thing is when my husband and i are watching tv.and she gets a phone call,she will sit at the dining room table,which is right by the living room,it is not seperate,and talks as loud as possible making it impossible to hear the tv. my husband just turns it up,but the louder the tv,the louder she talks. i swear she is the rudest person i have ever met,and we are finally getting rid of her in 3 months when we go to mexico to visit his family,and come back to a 1 bedroom apt.just for us,she is moving back in with her other son. i cannot wait.i just ignore her and count my days of freedom.
My wife's sister and her husband have no children and been married for 10 years. However, he has 2 children from 2 other relationships, one which ended in divorce and one from a fling IN THEIR HOUSE while my wife's sister was home. In addition, the child from his original marriage has now been DIVORCED 3 TIMES and has a kid from the second marriage... making that kid my wife's sister's husband's GRANDKID.
i lived in greece with my in-laws without my husband. I know no greek at all. they would roll the windows up and it would be 100 outside they would say it was so the kids would not get sick from sweating. I would think let the windows down so they would not sweet in the first place. I had to depend on them for everything if they wanted to wait two weeks to go to the store than i had to wait. I was stuck in the house with 4 kids all day every day. they came as they wanted i had nothing that was really mine not even my kids. Much more i could say... anyways move away far far away i told my husband to get me back to america or that's it. he did and know i only have to tell my husband to tell them i say hi over the phone. long distence is the best answer. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment