Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I find free marriage or divorce records?

I have tried searching for hours on google and yahoo but I simply can't find a free website. All I want to know is the first and last name of the person my mother married a long time ago. Like in the 1990's but all the websites require me to spend over 40.00 which may or may not be the correct person.





Can anyone help?Where can I find free marriage or divorce records?
You can't get that information for free.Where can I find free marriage or divorce records?
Depending what state you're looking, the information may be available online. You'll need to know the state and county your mom was married and start with the office that records vital records. That office will either have a search-able database or have information how you can request that record for a small fee.
  • eczema cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment