Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long does a prospective marriage visa to Australia take to process?

I got all the docs together now, which was the hardest part and im lodging my application tomorrow. Once lodged how long does it take to process, taking into account they need nothing more from me (police clearance, birth certificates ect) cause ive got all that now?


How long does a prospective marriage visa to Australia take to process?
Been there and just done that and ours took just over 12 months , good luck to your visa, and hope your happy in oz.How long does a prospective marriage visa to Australia take to process?
Depends on your country. Check the embassy in the country for times. Generally they take 6-9 months but my wife took only 7 weeks. I have known some that took 15 months though

No comments:

Post a Comment