Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is marriage? What does it take to be in a happy marriage? How do I know im ready?

I lived with my single father my whole life and never got to know what keeps a relationship going. Now I have a very caring boyfriend who constantly always wants the best for me and that happens to include being together for the rest of our lives. I just want some advise on whats coming at me. What is marriage? What does it take to be in a happy marriage? How do I know im ready?
Marriage is a commitment and promise made to another.





A happy marriage for me would


to be respected


treated as an equal


supported in my decisions


free to still study or have career wanted


be allowed independent friendships and hobbies


have a loving person


sexual attraction to partner


have a person who was honest and loyal





It's hard to know if your ready...let your Intuition guide you their is no hurry.What is marriage? What does it take to be in a happy marriage? How do I know im ready?
theres no such thing as ready,there are people get married without planning but still live together until they get old.





But if you think you can plan your marriage ,





here is the list.





you must at least financially and emotionally stable.


you already know your partner to be with .


some couple go to medical so that they will check if theres impotent and at least they will know if the men or women have capable to have children.





thats the thing i know.i hope it will help


.



marriage is partnership.it bring joy and sorrow but most of all it makes you a legal partner with God in creating human being in these world.happiness can be found in silent, in listening and forgiving.always remember,you can not undo what your partner did wrong,but you can learn from it.wherever you may be life is so unfair so don't blame your partner for that.be a person who can MAKE THINGS OUT OF NOTHING.
Marriage is about love %26amp; friendship. It's about letting the little things go. Sometimes it's hard %26amp; sometimes it's wonderful. At the end of the day ask yourself when you're 80 do see this person next to you all wrinkled up. If you do then stay. But don't get married because someone wants to take care of you. Get married because you want to share your life with someone else.
It's a thing called love.

No comments:

Post a Comment