Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I get my inlaws to stop trying to break my marriage up?

They are super nice to my face, then do sneaky little manipulative things to break us up. I can't take it, it may be a dealbreaker.How do I get my inlaws to stop trying to break my marriage up?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








Read the link above--you're not alone. Remember you are marrying your husband not them. If your husband is on your side then there is no reason to punish him for their childish behavior...If they go way to far (like breaking the law) then have them locked up and be done with it. You have to take the mentality that they have chosen to not make you their family, and you would be wise to not allow them to manipulate you when you catch them doing something they shouldn't...How do I get my inlaws to stop trying to break my marriage up?
You're married to your spouse, not them! It's up to him to deal with his parents and protect you. You and he have to come to an agreement and he must back you up completely. He shouldn't have any qualms about being completely loyal to you, regardless of his family's unflattering behaviors.
Your probably never going to be able to stop them. i was is the same situation for seventeen years . Finally i just stopped trying to please them . I wasn't nasty and was always polite unless they were rude and then i would say my goodbyes and leave. It drove them crazy and brought their true colours to the surface for my husband to see . Luckily my husband stood behind me and supported me and we are still together today . Don't let the things they do or say get to you . They obviously think you are not good enough for their son but its not their opinion that counts is it ?
omg i hate bitches like that.. okay first of all you need to confront her.. and if she turns evil in front of you then you neeed to tell your man.. and if he dont believe you then you better set up cameras in your house and have her caught and then show it to your husband... then he will believe you... you cant let her win. your gonna be like the monster in law ****. good luck girll... fight for your marriage!!!
Talk to your husband. If he's not willing to put a stop to it. Dump him.
YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO FOCUS ON YOU TWO ONLY. NOT THE PARENTS if he doesn't his loyalty is with them good luck
Some has to tell them it stops right now
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment